Wednesday, June 8, 2011

the competition continues!

Even though we have had multiple 95 degree days neither our neighbors or us have turned on the AC.  Who knows... maybe we will go the entire summer without turning it on.  It really is not that bad.  Last night was the first night I was tempted to give in.  While I was putting Henry down for bed he was so sweaty.  Thankfully Jordan put a fan in his room and that worked well.  

Also thankfully I have friends who love to get out of the house with their kids or invite me over to escape the heat! 

I have lots of pics from the park but have not uploaded them yet.  Henry has been so much fun lately.  He is so sweet and fun to be around.  His favorite thing to do is ride bikes with daddy.  Anytime it is mentioned he says "WEEEEE!!!!" I love my baby boy so much.. I cant get over it.

No comments: