Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I love my little guy!



I need to brag for a minute about my little man! He is seriously one of the funniest people I have ever met.  His faces, expressions, timing on his jokes, everything, just cracks me up.  He is truly such a fun person to be around.  He brings so much joy to everyone he comes in contact with.  I cant wait to nurture these amazing traits of his, along with the things he struggles with.  

Look at this pic for instance, what 18 month old looks in a camera and decides to make that face?! MINE DOES! haha. 
I am so thankful to God that I genuinely love how He made Henry.  I feel so honored to be his mama and spend my days with him.  

Henry loves Toy Story.. There are parts from the movie he remembers. Like when Woody says "draw" to the Etch a Sketch and the Etch a Sketch draws a picture of a gun.  I heard Henry crying in his crib last night so I went in to check on him.  He was still laying down and I calmed him.  Two seconds later he fell back asleep.  Ten second later he was saying "Draw" in his sleep while holding his hand like a little gun. I was rolling.  

OH HENRY LUCA!!! YOU MAKE MY HEART SMILE! I love you so much!

... oh yeah and I realized I have not announced it here on my bloggy... HENRY IS GOING TO BE A BIG BROTHER!!!!!! IN DECEMBER! We are to the moon with excitment!! I am 15 weeks!  

4 comments:

Katie said...

that's hilarious how he did draw in his sleep! i'm so glad you love that little boy and being his momma. you sure are good at it!

congratulations on #2! another december baby, how perfect!

Allison Anderson said...

So happy for you and your family Elizabeth with baby #2!!! So exciting!!!

Jess said...

congratulations! how exciting!!

Rachel Jones said...

Congrats!!!!!! Such wonderful news!!!! :)