I liked doing these before when I was pregnant with Hank. I never did them regularly but thought it was fun every month or so.
How far along: 15 weeks or a little more... not quite sure yet!Total weight gain: None yet! Thankfully. I kinda went gung ho with the last pregnancy and ate everything in sight and gained 40 pds. *10 lbs in the last two weeks due to water!!! I am going to try to be a little more wise this time around. I dont have to worry about staying active. Henry helps me with that!
Best moments this month: hearing the baby's heartbeat. Its so fun. A friend gave me an at home thingy where I can hear the baby on my own. Its nice because I can schedule my appointments while JOrdan is at work because he can hear the baby whenever he wants! Its also so sweet thinking about Henry as a big brother. Its sad to me that my baby will be a brother but so exciting too... I was talking to him about Jesus today and every time I said Jesus he would say baby. Then I asked him if Jesus is a baby and he said yeah. He cracks me up.
Food cravings: Snicker bars. They are so so so so good. I have eaten three already this pregnancy. I get it when I check out at the grocery! NOM NOM. Although I always love snickers... I think I just feel like I can eat them more often now!
Gender: A lot of people say they think this one is a girl but I think its a boy. Although last time I thought I was having a girl and it was a boy... who knows! I dont even think the baby's parts have developed yet so maybe God hasnt decided!
What I miss: This is so sad but I miss alcohol so much!! I love a cold beer with mexican food or when I grill out. I also miss the Patron vodka my neighbor puts in margaritas. So yummy!
What I am looking forward to: I dont know. I love my life right now. Summer is so fun, Henry is such a joy and I am learning and experiencing a lot. I love this season and I am not looking forward much!
Milestones: I guess hearing the baby's heartbeat and telling everyone. Although I waited so long I think I was showing a bit before I told people!! It probably was obvious. I always think I can feel the baby kick but I thought I could feel a baby kick even when I wasnt pregnant. Has anyone else ever had that?? So bizarre!
Best moments this month: hearing the baby's heartbeat. Its so fun. A friend gave me an at home thingy where I can hear the baby on my own. Its nice because I can schedule my appointments while JOrdan is at work because he can hear the baby whenever he wants! Its also so sweet thinking about Henry as a big brother. Its sad to me that my baby will be a brother but so exciting too... I was talking to him about Jesus today and every time I said Jesus he would say baby. Then I asked him if Jesus is a baby and he said yeah. He cracks me up.
Food cravings: Snicker bars. They are so so so so good. I have eaten three already this pregnancy. I get it when I check out at the grocery! NOM NOM. Although I always love snickers... I think I just feel like I can eat them more often now!
Gender: A lot of people say they think this one is a girl but I think its a boy. Although last time I thought I was having a girl and it was a boy... who knows! I dont even think the baby's parts have developed yet so maybe God hasnt decided!
What I miss: This is so sad but I miss alcohol so much!! I love a cold beer with mexican food or when I grill out. I also miss the Patron vodka my neighbor puts in margaritas. So yummy!
What I am looking forward to: I dont know. I love my life right now. Summer is so fun, Henry is such a joy and I am learning and experiencing a lot. I love this season and I am not looking forward much!
Milestones: I guess hearing the baby's heartbeat and telling everyone. Although I waited so long I think I was showing a bit before I told people!! It probably was obvious. I always think I can feel the baby kick but I thought I could feel a baby kick even when I wasnt pregnant. Has anyone else ever had that?? So bizarre!
I dont have any photos of me posing with my bump yet.. I am not too into that anyways. Plus it just looks now like I have had one two many snickers.. which is true...
Lastly I leave you with a photo that is so funny every time I see it I roll. I look like cookie monster.. COOKIEEEE!!
This was days before Henry was born!
1 comment:
Elizabeth you are hilarious!!! You just make me crack up!
I love you!
Momsie
Post a Comment