Well Happy 5th of July everyone!! I hope everyones weekend was awesome. Mine was pretty good but def not the traditional 4th weekend. Henry got terrible heat rash from head to toe and I did not want him to be outside much. I feel terrible because I feel like the heat rash was my fault. We drove across town the other day and I had the AC on. I was very comfortable with the temperature but when I got Hank out of the car his clothes were soaked with sweat and he had a heat rash over his entire body. Poor baby.
Anyways we got to spend some time with dear friends and eat some good food so I think it was a great weekend. I packed up my camera and video camera to capture the wonderful memories from the weekend but was too darn lazy to take one pic. AHH WELL.. next year! ;)
So theres been a lot on my plate lately. I think about this blog often and my hopes and dreams for it. And I also think about how crazy this stage of life is and I am proud of myself for continuing to blog even when its hard.
I have grown to not have expectations for this blog. Its really fun to let it be whatever it is and know if people still enjoy reading it, thats great... and if not its my space where I can look back on.
There has been so much spiritual growth in my life lately and I wish I had more time to share about it on here. Maybe one time I will have the time and energy to share these things like I used to... until then I will share cheesy photobooth pics of me and my little mister. Arent we the coolest cats youve seen in a while.?! This is how we spend our mornings.


2 comments:
Oh yes.....very cool cats!!! :)
Love you!!!
I'm glad you don't feel pressured to blog...then it's not worth it anymore. But I do love seeing cute pics of you and your handsome boy. Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!
Post a Comment