Thursday, July 7, 2011

my hair!


photos from google images.
I cannot get a good photo of my hair/highlights that I got earlier this year.  I love them!! Its called the "ombre" look.  I know most of your peeps will be like "that looks like grown out highlights" but you people are wack.  It looks awesome.  
I went to an amazing salon in town and got my hair cut and highlighted.  I walked out of there like I owned the world.  If you want to feel like a million bucks I HIGHLY recommend you go to this salon and see Sam.  I have already recommended him to two pals and they both love him too.. 

...anyways, back to my hair.  I got some highlights all through out my hair and it looks so cute. I am going to Chicago next weekend and I am going to have my sister add more.  

So what do you guys think... do you dig the ombre or think it is silly? 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

does the look work if my roots are grey??!!

Kelly Ley said...

I dig it!! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog and I' sorry to hear of your losses as well :( congrats on your pregnancy - you're beyond cute!

abby said...

I love the look-and I can totally picture you rocking it girl!! You do own the world:) Now for pictures please!!