Friday, July 22, 2011

we are still alive!




Sorry we have been MIA! :) Things have been a little crazy here in the Stone home! We never ended up going to Chicago because we all got a virus that left us in bed puking! I am so bummed I did not get to see my sis but am happy we have another trip planned in August.  

Jordans sister was in town and we had a ball... we always do.  The activities have been limited to indoor ones because of the darn heat!! This heat is terrible!  All winter I cant wait for summer bc I hate being cooped up inside! Now I am inside still.. sheesh. A girl cant win! 
Anyways I was so thankful Allison was here because it made the week so fun.  We had lots of good talks, laughs, I introduced her to the show Teen Mom (lucky her!),  and we went out to eat.  

I love knowing Allison.  She has such a sweet spirit.  She is so nurturing and loving.  I really think the Lord has blessed her with feeling love for other people.  I never hear her complain or speak ill of anyone.  I love hearing her thoughts during conversations because I think she always has something valuable to say.  I am glad I get to see her again in a month. 

Henry has been so much fun too.  His imagination is growing every day.  He likes to pretend he is Buzz Lightyear all the time.  He sticks his fists up in the air and says "wooossssh" as he runs around the house or swims in the pool.  

He also says "yes" now instead of yeah and its so cute.  He says YESSHHH. He is going to be a sweetie of a big brother.  He found some pacifiers and loves playing with them.  Jordan and I will pretend cry and he will run over and stick the pacifier in our mouths.  Then he will pull it out and want us to cry again, so he can re-insert the pacifier.  

My pregnancy is going amazingly.  I love my little baby already.  I can feel the kicks and movements and it melts my heart.  I have decided to be as proactive as I can this pregnancy to ensure I have a natural birth.  I am feeling super empowered and excited about it.. I am glad I have lots of supportive friends and an awesome husband 100 percent behind me.  

I find out in a week and a half what I am having.. I cant believe I am already almost half way through the pregnancy! Time flies! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

miss + Love you!!!

Katie said...

can't believe you find out so soon what you are having. i'm excited! it's funny to compare your emotions and excitement at this point to your pregnancy with henry. it's neat that you already love and adore your little #2. and a natural birth this time?! holy cow, super momma!