



I will definitely write out a detailed story of Hosanna's birth. I don't have the emotional energy to do it right now but I will!!! :) God's faithfulness was definitely present throughout my entire pregnancy and labor. I am still feeling it so strong since she has been born. His grace is so thick and his love for our little family is so evident. I am a thankful mama!
Yesterday we got home from the hospital around 11:30 and my mom brought Henry home around noon. As soon as I walked into the doors I just started crying. (Probably due mostly to hormones) but I remember so clearly bringing Henry home when he was born. Though we have only lived in our little house a few years it is already a place of so many memories.
I want more than anything to be the best mom I can. I have been emotional about how to be a mom of two and how I can best love Henry and Hosanna. It has been nice feeling God's presence in the midst of my weakness. I know the best way I can love my kids is by loving the Lord the best I know how and worshipping Him in the midst of this crazy season. Instead of choosing to focus on Henry or Hosanna I am leaning on Him throughout each day.
My heart is filled with so much love for my little family. It actually kind of hurts right now. I am a much blessed woman.
2 comments:
Yay! So glad to hear of healthy little Hosanna....born so quickly! I can't believe it!
When DJ got the text from Jordan, he was like, "No way, I just got off the phone with Jordan 4 hours ago and there was no sign of a baby!" I'm so glad that God brought you a faster and less complicated delivery than little Hank's. Praise God.
I'll be thinking of you and praying for you throughout this adjustment period, sweet friend.
May God richly bless you with peace, abundant love, supernatural rest and energy, and a heart overflowing with his presence and grace.
xoxo
love that picture of you, henry, and hosanna on the couch. i'm excited for you. you are blessed, and so are henry and hosanna!
Post a Comment