Today was my first day with just me and the kids. I was a little worried last night because we attempted to have both kids in bed by nine and they ended up going down past eleven. Henry is on this new thing where he refuses to take a nap and does not want to go to bed at night. Last night he cried in his crib for two and a half hours screaming "all done!!!" I am glad we handled it the way we did though. I went in there once after two hours and just told him he had to go to sleep. I read him a book then left the room. He cried for another thirty minutes then went to sleep.
I am so glad my "first" day with me and the kids is over. I was kinda stressing it and its good to know I handled it and actually had fun. I got to take Henry outside to play with a friend of his and got some sweet snuggle time with Hosanna.
She is such an alert baby! She looks like she is looking into my soul when she looks at me with those almond eyes!! We have gotten out a bit in the last week and are looking forward to having Hosanna be a part of our regular life routine.
2 comments:
So happy to read this - I knew you'd rock! I agree - she IS so alert, I love that :) Keep on keepin' on, you're such a momma-inspiration!
Good job making it through day one! Her eyes are so deep - I love them! Can't wait to see you guys soon.
Post a Comment