I know people want to see more photos and I have been taking some... I just am hesitant to post them because all they are, are of us hanging out around the house. I have taken a lot of photos with Hosanna but I am not nearly as creative as I was with Henry. I am lucky if I remember to get the camera out.
Hosanna has had some pooping issues. We have been giving her massages and doing the q tip trick to get things moving. She was super fussy earlier this week because she could not go to the bathroom. Poor girl!


I realize I need to get some pictures with me and the kids.. I am always taking them and Jordan never thinks to grab the camera. I see pics of moms with newborns who are all dressed up... that sure is not the case with me! I take any excuse I can get to stay in sweatpants. I love those little luxuries that come with having a newborn baby! Another luxury I am enjoying is how a friend set up a meal plan so people bring me meals three times a week. That is seriously one of the biggest blessings you can give a mom with a new baby... not having to cook!
Henry has been so so funny lately. Today Jordan and I were talking about who we could bless and give some money to. Henry was on the floor playing and I asked him who we should give money to... he looked up and said "me." I didn't think he understood what I asked so I asked him again. He then looked up at me with a big smile and said "Henry."
.... maybe you had to be there but it was too funny.
At dinner Jordan and I tend to get into long conversations. The past few nights Henry has said... "No talk MAMA!" He is quite a bossy little man. Sometimes I stop talking just to see if he has something to add or if he wants my attention.. but he doesn't. He just wants me to stop talking.
I hate to brag on Henry but up until recently he has been a very photogenic little boy. Whenever we asked him to smile he would sport the cutest most photogenic little grin. Lately this is what he has been giving me. He is still adorable none the less!!
alright I am headed to bed. Do you guys like my new banner on the top of the screen? I think its pretty cute and sums up the chaotic beauty of my life right now!! Would not trade it for the world!!
3 comments:
great pictures. i love the new banner too! i'm glad to hear you are enjoying life with a newborn. she looks like an absolute sweetheart. can't wait to meet her!
I have no idea why all kids go through this cheesy smile phase. But somehow Henry's cheesy smile is still absolutely adorable! Such a cute kid. Praying Hosanna is doing better and you can enjoy your trip!
LOVE IT!!
Post a Comment