We got away with my family to Hilton Head Island last week. We had the best time. High of 80. Warm water. Uncrowded beaches. Sunkissed skin. Unfortunately I didnt take too many photos this trip. Every time I thought to whip out my camera it would have ruined a fun moment we were having. My sister and parents were so helpful with the kids. It was a great week.
Henry had a great time at the beach. His favorite things to do were use his imagination and dig around in the sand. He loved going in the ocean and boogie boarding with Jordan. We went on a ton of bike rides, putt putt, beach and pool visits. Yet when we asked Henry what his favorite part of "cation" was... he said "watching shows." Which he maybe watched one or two shows the entire week! Stinker boy!
Hosanna loved the beach. She shoveled fistfuls of sand in her mouth and sincerely enjoyed eating it. She would stay at the beach all day if we'd let her. She also loved sticking her toesies in the water. She's such an adventurous little one!
I think Henry is phasing out of taking naps :( :( :( He took maybe one or two on vacation and hasn't taken one since. I still make him stay in his bed for an hour everyday. I am hoping its just a phase and he will be back to napping for two hours in the afternoon!
Hosanna loved texting her peeps while on vacation. She missed everyone back home.
Look at those two sweet teeth! I kiss her every time I get the chance!
and... I finally got my camera out in some good lighting to get a snapshot of her. Isnt she so pretty?!
Henry is getting into sports more which is a joy for Jordan. He loves throwing the pigskin with dad! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment