Have any of you ever went boogie boarding? I really love boogie boarding. Right before the wave crashes you know that unbelievable split second where the water is super smooth? That is the season I feel we are in right now. I know in a moment our little family will be riding a wave that is sometimes bumpy, a little scary, but completely exhilarating... and we may even get a little sand in our swim bottoms. ;)
I am trying to enjoy this smooth patch but I am anxious for things to get moving. No, Jordan and I aren't moving. No, I am not pregnant. While we aren't ready to share with everyone these plans the Lord has for us, I will say most of the "changes" are going to be things we are adjusting to the life we already have. Changing some rhythms in our normal family routine. Being more intentional on living out our family vision.
So bear with me this next season while things are slow... cause you never know... things may get a little cray-cray* up in here.
*crazy
2 comments:
can't wait!
Post a Comment