Hello everyone! Its friday!! YAY! I just got off working and am hanging out. Jordan and I are about to make a pie then go to the grocery store. Jordan's good friend DJ is coming to visit today!
Just wanted to post really quick to write about how faithful the Lord is. There has been so much lately the enemy has been doing to try and discourage our group and people in it. But the Lord seems to have such favor over us and continues to have such great mercy. Our group is just a bunch of broken, random people, but the Lord seems to find such delight in us and our meeting. I think the Lord loves it because we are so hungry for Him! Everytime we meet I feel the Lord is just so pleased with us, not because of anything we did, but just because we are his children coming together. Last night was really good, we learned about spiritual warfare, and there was about 50 people there!! It was packed!
I hope everyone has such a good weekend. J and I are going to hang out with DJ tonight, along with the guys, then tomorrow is Nikkis graduation party, then Carolyns Bday party. I hope we go see Prince Caspian! :) Wed love to hear how everyone else is doing!
Holler back youngins! haha. Cya!
No comments:
Post a Comment