Last night we had the first "Fun Night" with some people in our small group. It was a blast. We ate pizza, played games, all drank from the same milk container bc we didnt want to dirty cups, and laughed a lot. Its so great having so many people at the church that we really enjoy spending time with.
Today Jordan woke up early to the sound of something dripping in the apartment. Our ceiling was leaking. This is one of the great things about being in an apartment. We didnt have to do anything about it. We just made a phone call and our landlord will take care of it.
Today we also have our couples small group which I am really excited because its a really great group of people. Before church though, the Flying Pig Marathon is taking place so Jordan, Brian, Ben and I are going to stand outside the apartment and cheer on the racers. One of their friends from work is running in it so we are going to cheer her on.
I hope everyone is doing great!! Much LOVEE!! Holler back.
No comments:
Post a Comment