Man has this week been a busy one! I have had so much school work I havent had any time to enjoy the week. Luckily I got most of my work done for this weekend so I can have a good birthday weekend. Not sure what we are going to do yet but I am sure it will be fun. It is also Brown Browns birthday tomorrow so for group we are just going to have a party and hang out. We were supposed to play kickball but it is nasty outside so indoor activities will have to suffice. I am making these little appetizers called "White Trash Puff Balls." They sound fitting for the occasion and seem relatively easy to make. So we shall see! Well thats all for now, sorry nothing more exciting. I am sure I will have some interesting pictures to post after tonight! Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Love, E
No comments:
Post a Comment