Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Early morning

This morning I got up at 430 and took Jordan to work. I stayed up whereas usually I would fall right back asleep before going to class at nine. I have a paper to write. I am actually almost done so I wanted to take a minute and update on here.
I went to a wedding this weekend of some friends from TU. It was pretty fun. Another friend flew in from Philly so I got to spend some time with her at the wedding. I love traveling but I hate how tired I am for the rest of the week because of it.
Hopefully Jordan and I will get a lot of time to spend together this week. I feel like I havent hung out with him in ages. (Its been about 3 days)
There has been so much going on lately, whether it be with people in group, school, family, church etc... As we were driving back from Knoxville I was thinking to myself about how I do not even know how I am doing lately. I feel like there has been so much going on I do not even know what the Lord is trying to teach me or what season he has me in. I am praying this week can be really restful and that I can be restored. I feel like the best way I recieve from God is by just being in a restful state. I hate how days go by and I do not even acknowledge God or what he has for me that day.

Alright well thats all from me right now. Hope everyone is doing well. :) Pray for me as I am finishing up school! Love, E

1 comment:

Kathy Stone said...

You are a sweetheart!!! I will pray that you get your restful week!
I love you guys!
Mom