Monday, May 12, 2008

busy busy!





Here are some pictures from my birthday!! I had a great weekend. On Thursday the group had a party for Andrew and I since we both had a birthday on Friday. It was a lot of fun. There were a ton of people there I didnt know but hey, the more the merrier!! On Friday I worked, then I did Grace and Faith's hair for their dance. They looked so pretty! I then went to my parents with Jordan and Chelsie and we ate Honeymoon Chicken, my favorite dish. We played poker and it was my first time. Lets just say I instantly lost five dollars. ;) Then as I was crawling into bed... I heard a tap on the door, and KELLYN came to surprise me. It was so much fun. On Saturday we hung out all morning and then went to the M family's for a dinner with our small group. Jordan made salmon and it was delicious. I love living in community!! There are so many poeple Jordan and I deeply care about in our lives and it is awesome getting to be a part of thier lives as well.

Well I left home at 7 am and I just got home now and wanted to upload some pics. Thank you to everyone who made my birthday so wonderful!!
Love, E

1 comment:

Kathy Stone said...

Great pictures! I love seeing your blog - let's me keep up with what you guys are doing!!!
Thanks! Love Mom