Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Dream last night... Interpretations anyone?
So last night I had a weird dream. I had a dream that a friend came up to me and handed me a pregnancy test and asked me to take it. So I went into the bathroom and took it. The little line showed up saying it was positive. I was confused because I havent had a period since Mini's life. So I wasnt sure if it was picking up Mini's leftovers or a new baby. All of the sudden the line on the test started moving around like crazy and spinning all over the test. It looked like it was doing flips all around the pregnancy test. I was so confused and wondered if the test my friend gave to me was messed up. Wonder what that means... ::going now to write it in my journal::
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment