So there are about five blogs I check on a almost daily basis. All of them seem to get lots of comments on each thing they post about. Here is my hypothesis on why I get (on most occasions) no comments.
A. People love stalking me, and would rather I not know they look on here.
B. No one looks on here.
C. What I write is miserably boring or not worth a comment.
I think I'll choose to believe A. hehe. Night yall!
2 comments:
I do love stalking you.....
I do read it all the time...and I love it!
It's not boring - it's just that you are so funny, and the things you write are so good, that what can we possibly say to live up to your prose!!!!
I love you!!
Mom
I usually read every few months... and play catch up and you make me laugh out loud. I love your life- and when I do check in, I always drop a line or two! :)
Post a Comment