Saturday, October 17, 2009

33 weeks!!

I am 33 weeks pregnant!!!!!! I only have about 7 weeks to go! I cant believe it! It has flown by so fast. I wish I had a new bump pic to post. However I have been so busy working on the house I havent had time. I guess I could take the pic of me in my "working" clothes but that would just be scary! I have gained 25 lbs so far in this pregnancy. I think a lot of that has contributed to my mother in law being in town and spoiling us with good food. :)

Its such a strange transition time. I feel like the baby coming is so close.. yet so far away. Jordan and I rarely talk about this transition so when the baby is born do not be surprised if I am freaking out and going through a depression. I just dont think there is a way to prepare for these things.

The transition in life amongst many other things has been SOO stressful lately. I am really looking forward to an excuse to lay low and keep a low profile for a while.

I wanted to attach one of those pregnancy quizzes but I am on my moms computer and her copy and paste does not work.. I will have to include one of those soon!!

No comments: