Friday, October 23, 2009

34 weeks!

Here is another quiz!!! Its been a month  and a half since I have done one!

How far along? 34 weeks.. Only a month and a half left! CRAZY!
Total weight gain/loss: 25 lbs... I stopped caring about weight gain a month ago.. haha.. anyone want to give me a cupcake?
Stretch marks? Um hahaha.... I call the ones on my bum my "cat scratches".  It looks like a cat clawed my butt.. haha.. sorry if thats TMI
Sleep:  I have been so busy that I sleep like a rock every night... and take a nap everyday.  I feel like I do more in a day than have ever before in my life. This is the last week I am picking up extra babysitting and hours at the coffee shop so hopefully things will slow down.  
Best moment this week: I loved hanging out with Jordan this week.  I feel like we were really productive but had a lot of quality time together.  He is my favorite person! I love him so much.
Movement: My baby is CRAZY!!! he is head down now and lately hes been kicking me sooo hard.  Both sides of my upper stomach will move at the same time.  I feel like he is doing a splits kick.  
Food cravings: Hmm.. carbs... yum. 
Gender: Boy.. I hope he is just like his daddy!
Labor Signs: None.. I still need to figure out what the signs of labor are.. haha.
Belly Button in or out?  I do not have a belly button.
What I miss: Looking cute.. :( 
What I am looking forward to: finishing the nursery and the house... I dont want to post pics until everything is done! :)
Weekly Wisdom:  Practice loving your husband.. that is one of the best things you can do for your child.. is love his/her daddy!!
Milestones: Filling out the baby book! Jordan likes to fill out all his information himself.. i think its so sweet!!!


A pic will come soon! I am going to take one before church on Sunday and I will post it in the afternoon.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Elizabeth, I think you are cuter than ever! And I think it is so sweet how you and Jordan are growing closer and really bonding through this pregnancy. I love to read all the nice things you write about him. I can't wait to see pictures of you house (or be there in person next weekend - whichever happens first). I love you (and your baby) so much!

Kathy Stone said...

What are you talking about .....you are darling!! Wish I were there to help some more. Can't wait to see how the nursery turns out!
I love you!