Wednesday, October 21, 2009

fall fun!

Last night our community had our annual pumpkin carving!! It was fun and very festive with pies, pumpkin seeds and cider!! 
Chelsie and I carved a pumpkin together.  Jake (her man) did one too.. As you can tell from the pic I am ginormous... it really isnt funny anymore.. I never thought I could be this big!!! NASTY!
Jordan sat on the couch and did nothing.  He said this is the last year he can just sit there and not carve a pumpkin.  He doesnt really like festive tradtions unless it involves food or football.  
Here is Jordan five minutes into the pumpkin fun.  We were all laughing and carving while he cashed out on the couch.  haha.. 
My final creation!!! I decided to do fall leaves! 
All of our pumpkins!!!

I forgot to mention that I had my second shower this weekend!! I need to get the pics from a friend but I felt so loved and blessed at it!! Lots of the girls at this shower have not had kids so it was really funny to talk about baby stuff with them! Thanks girls!!!
A friend of Jordan's also threw him a "man shower." ** I got to come too!!**  We ate steak, watched football and had some great fellowship!! Thanks everyone for making our weekend so blessed and fun!  I love this time of year!

3 comments:

Katie said...

those are awesome pumpkins! they are all so creative! your leaf one is the best, of course :)

Rene` said...

LOVE the leaves on your pumpkin! They're on of my favorite parts of the best season! Please alert me to your next baby shower, I'd love to be there!

Kathy Stone said...

Those pumpkins are so cool! I wish I would have seen those pictures before we did our pumpkin carving! I'll have to send you a pic of the one Allison made. Marc tried to do a really neat guitar, but it didn't work out quite as good as he planned! Jordan looks so beat!! I'll never forget probably the last pumpkin he did at home - ask him about it!