Jordan's dad was in town this week. It was his birthday and it was a lot of fun spending it with him. We went out for seafood twice because he never gets to eat seafood and he loves it (his wife and daughters dont like it). We also watched the first two games of the World Series. That was fun too, even though I dont get to watch baseball. John was a TON of help around the house and was so fun to be around... Thanks for visiting John.
Needless to say, like after any other visit, I am left so tired. I have been realizing SO much has happened to me this year. I have been pregnant twice. Once I give birth, I will have been pregnant 12 of the last 15 months. No wonder I have been so crazy and hormonal!! Our community has almost tripled in size, we have bought a house, Jordan got promoted to manager, our car has broken down.. and much more! Sometimes I feel like I need to give myself more of a break along with more grace.
Hopefully the arrival of baby Stone will slow things down a bit!!
I am excited. Tonight two of my favorite people are coming over for Halloween and dinner. I miss hanging out with Brent and Katie so much and am looking forward to tonight. Jordan hopes the Duck game is on tv. They are playing USC tonight.. Go ducks!
3 comments:
yeah ducks! 47-20 Oregon!!
we had the best time with you two! thanks for having us over :)
Feeling contractions already?! That little boy might come sooner than later! Yippie! Do you have a name yet?
Post a Comment