I got the letters on the wall for the nursery!! They look great!! I am so proud I actually finished that project. Usually I start projects like that but never finish. I will post pics but I am waiting til everything is done. Jordan has been a good daddy and got the crib and the changing table put together for the baby. **If you are wondering, no we do not have a name yet.** haha.
Yesterday I was watching Ellen and a lady who was on the Biggest Loser was sharing her life story with Ellen. Two weeks after she gave birth to her second child, she felt some chest pains and went to the doctor. Her husband came home early from work to watch her daughter and newborn while she was at the hospital. While at the doctor, she kept trying to call her husband to check on how things were going. On her way home she saw flashing police lights and her husbands car wrecked. Her husband and two children died that day in a car accident... The woman went on to talk about how the Lord has such a purpose for her life despite the tragedy. It was a really touching story..
So I tell Jordan the story later last night and the only thing he says is, "So why was she having chest pains?" He would say that...!!! How insensitive! haha~ :)
Right now as I type my old car, Black Beauty, is getting towed away.. so sad.. Goodbye my love! Thanks for all the fond memories! Cruisin in 90 degree weather, no air conditioning. Changing lanes on the expressway with no rearview or side mirror.... Man will I miss you!!! Goodwill is picking you up and bringing you to a better place. RIP!
5 comments:
that's a really sad story about the lady on Ellen. wow...i can't even imagine.
anyway, yay for the letter on the wall! can't wait to see pictures of the finished nursery. see you at the shower saturday!!!
so really, did you find out what caused the chest pain?
and I will miss black beauty
So proud of you!!! The wall looks so good!
Sorry about Jordan :)
Oh...so sad to see black beauty go!
I just laughed so hard at Jordan's comment. I felt bad because it was a sad story, but his reaction was so funny.
Post a Comment