Here is my 37 week update:
How far along? 37 weeks.. I have another appointment on wednesday.. I doubt anything has happened this week. We shall see.
Total weight gain/loss: I have no idea... it changes daily due to water retention. I seriously am SO swollen some days then feel skinny the next.. weird!
Stretch marks? I am just done with this question.
Total weight gain/loss: I have no idea... it changes daily due to water retention. I seriously am SO swollen some days then feel skinny the next.. weird!
Stretch marks? I am just done with this question.
Sleep: Not good. I have a heated mattress pad that helps with my back but I still cant sleep well. Dont know why. I just wake up and cant fall back asleep. Even when I nap it is for a much shorter time that it used to be.
Best moment this week: Just getting more excited for the baby to come. I feel like I still have a lot to do, but can see a light at the end of the tunnel of pregnancy!! I am trying to enjoy these last stages instead of wishing them away. Oh yeah and I think today Jordan and I agreed on a name.. FINALLY!
Best moment this week: Just getting more excited for the baby to come. I feel like I still have a lot to do, but can see a light at the end of the tunnel of pregnancy!! I am trying to enjoy these last stages instead of wishing them away. Oh yeah and I think today Jordan and I agreed on a name.. FINALLY!
Movement: My baby is jammed in there... He cant move as much as before but it still active! :)
Food cravings: Cranberry smoothies from Smoothie King. Yum!
Gender: Boy.. getting excited to dress him in all his outfits
Labor Signs: None.. just a lot of pressure and some Braxton Hicks
Belly Button in or out? I do not have a belly button... Still...
What I miss: wine!!!
What I am looking forward to: these next couple weeks!! I love thanksgiving!!! and we get together with friends once a week to watch Christmas movies and eat dinner.. its one of my favorite new traditions.
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy your time with your friends and family before the baby.. soon your life will change forever.. for the better.. but still...
Milestones: We got the rocker and ottoman in the baby room. It looks awesome.
Gender: Boy.. getting excited to dress him in all his outfits
Labor Signs: None.. just a lot of pressure and some Braxton Hicks
Belly Button in or out? I do not have a belly button... Still...
What I miss: wine!!!
What I am looking forward to: these next couple weeks!! I love thanksgiving!!! and we get together with friends once a week to watch Christmas movies and eat dinner.. its one of my favorite new traditions.
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy your time with your friends and family before the baby.. soon your life will change forever.. for the better.. but still...
Milestones: We got the rocker and ottoman in the baby room. It looks awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment