Wednesday, November 18, 2009

long but great day!

Jordan and I had today off.  We slept in... then tried to get things done around the house. Jordan painted the entryway.  The last part of the house that needed painting. Baby's room is all organized and ready for arrival!! I even have his little shoes all lined up. They are so cute. My momsie in law sent us an AMAZING package today full of baby clothes that dont have ugly dumb animals or trucks on them!! Thanks momsie! You know how to make a mama to be happy!

I had an eventful doctors appointment today.  I have been leaking some kind of fluid and thought they would be worried about it.  They didnt seem to concerned about that, but told me I had glucose and protein in my urine and I have to "take it easy whenever possible" and get on an antibiotic.  The doctor also could not get a good feel of my cervix because the baby's head is so low.  She said there was so much pressure it was hard to tell the condition of my cervix..  I was thinking.. "UM YEAH!! I feel that little guy head butting me every ten minutes." :)

On top of all that we realized Jordan has shingles.  PLEASE pray he will take it easy these next few days and get better.  An old man next door has them and has had them for 8 months now!!! 

Some friends brought us over dinner and I appreciated it so much.  It was a ton of fun hanging out and playing cards.  It ended the day wonderfully! Thanks K and N! :)

No comments: