Seems everyone thinks I am going to have my baby early. Today in the grocery a woman walked by me and said.. "your dropped and ready." I wanted to respond, "Yeha lady, like every other woman that is 8 months pregnant my baby is due soon." But instead, I smiled and said, "Yeah, I think your are right!" haha. I am so mean.
I have my first "internal" appointment on Monday. Dont really know what to expect or think. I feel like I am really behind and unaware of what is going to happen to me and my life in the next month. I will let you know what the doctor says without including info regarding my body**. ;)
**Thats for all you men that check this!
I got a call from the hospital today and they left me a five minute message. The woman was like.. "Elizabeth we got your paper work but you haven't found your pediatrician yet. You need to call and find one you like, because he or she needs to come to the hospital before you are allowed to leave." :::Umm okay?? No one has ever told me that:::: She then goes on to say, "You know you shouldn't be surprised if all the good ones are taken because most mothers tour the office and pick their doctors way before they are due." Well good for those mothers!!! I will proudly take you as my doctor, unwanted pediatricians!! We deserve each other since you aren't wanted and I am a procrastinator! :)
5 comments:
it looks great!!!!!
My pediatrician was 45 minutes away from where I delivered, but the hospital pediatrician will see the baby....then you can go to yours for the following appointments. The only reason I had a pediatrician is because we are using the one that was my husband's growing up. Just ask around to some of the mom's at church and see what their suggestions are! Good luck with the delivery. I absolutely loved mine and expect only the same for you! Will be thinking of you and praying for you! : )
I love it!
Dr. Vockelllllllllllllll! ha just kidding... hes weird, dont take your baby to him. i hope he doesnt read this.
My cousin's husband is one of the top ob/gyns in the city, Dr. Bruce Allen, on Hyde Park Square- I'll shoot them an email to see if he has any recommendations, perhaps closer to this area where your new home is!
Post a Comment