I never thought two weeks away from my due date, I would have to wait on and take care of my hubby! I thought he would be taking care of me!! Poor guy!!! He is sick and has shingles. :( Thankfully he has been doing a great job of laying low. He has only called off work one other day since I have known him, and he's taking the next two days off. His boss told him he should at least be off until Sunday. Its so sad to see him limping around.. he looks so frail.
I must confess though, it has been fun hanging out around the house together in our pajamas. I just went through a major nesting phase last week and I hope we do not mess everything up while hanging out at home all week!!
Please pray for Jordan and that he would have a speedy recovery! Thanks!
3 comments:
We're sure praying!! I love you all!
We are praying too!
We're praying too here in Michigan! Zac got sick right before I had Reese...I hear it's common! Will be thinking of you two lots in the days to come! : )
Post a Comment