
Me and the hostesses! They did such a great job!


Kim made these DELISH peppers!!! The cheese inside was to die for!
Yummy appetizers!
My friend Katie did all the tags, invitations and other paper for the shower. She did an AMAZING job. I have to take the time to recommend her services. She has her own business called KruBooks. She also can do personal orders as well (any paper or stationary for parties, invitations, BABY ANNOUNCEMENTS, along with HOLIDAY CARDS). I cannot recommend her services enough, shes such a great friend and person. Her blog site is krubooks.blogspot.com... Check her out.
Kim made these DELISH peppers!!! The cheese inside was to die for!
Yummy appetizers!
My friend Katie did all the tags, invitations and other paper for the shower. She did an AMAZING job. I have to take the time to recommend her services. She has her own business called KruBooks. She also can do personal orders as well (any paper or stationary for parties, invitations, BABY ANNOUNCEMENTS, along with HOLIDAY CARDS). I cannot recommend her services enough, shes such a great friend and person. Her blog site is krubooks.blogspot.com... Check her out.
No comments:
Post a Comment