Friday, November 20, 2009

can i just say..

I seriously love my life..
Even though Jordan and I were under the weather today, I had SO much fun just being with him.  These are my FAVORITE moments in life.  We just do whatever we want, talk about whatever comes up and enjoy being with each other.  I wish every day was as ordinary as today.  

Then tonight we celebrated Thanksgiving with our friends who live in the area around us.  It was awesome and everyone made great food!! I am so stuffed. 

To top the night off I got to play Nintendo with Chelsie while another friend Kara watched.  

It seemed so simple, but these types of days are the days I really feel alive.  Even more than "special" vacations or big events that get played up so often. 

Now I am going to bed with the heated mattress pad to touch feet with my husband. Gnite everyone!

No comments: