There has been a recent situation in my life that has led me to believe I should make my blog private. I dont want to go into the details.. but needless to say it has left me feeling uncomfortable knowing anyone can access it.
If you want access to my blog, please email, facebook message or comment on the blog to me your email address and I will give you access. PLEASE don't be shy. I realize some people who read this blog may not talk to me on a regular basis or may just be an acquaintance. That is okay. I am just trying to prevent dangerous people from having access to our lives.
I also like having my blog relatively personal, which is another reason I am thinking I should put a censor on who can read. :) I hope you all will still follow my blog and understand why I am doing this.
I will keep this message up for five days to make sure people get it before I change my access. My email address is elizabeth.ann1986@gmail.com if you want to email me and let me know you want access.
Cant wait to update you with what's going on in our lives!!! Love you guys!
5 comments:
i was just thinking of you this morning. it's been so long since i've seen you! i really miss you. our weekends in october are crazy. should we plan a get together for november? or a weeknight? halloween again?
oh, add me to the list of blog readers. do you need my email address?
love you!
I want to read it!
katie.a.spencer@gmail.com
I want access!!!! You know my email!! Love you guys! I miss you already!!!!
I want to be able to read it!
Hey Elizabeth and Jordan! I get on here and get updates on you guys and would love to be added to the list. My email is SHunsberger@gmail.com. Hope you guys are doing well, loving your new house, and getting excited for baby Stone:) I'm excited to hear about him!
Sarah Hunsberger
Post a Comment