Friday, March 5, 2010

even more questions!

Wow! thanks so much everyone for asking more questions! This is fun!

1.  Was it difficult getting married at such a young age?
You know there are moments when I think "Wow, you got married REALLY young."  I was just barely 21 when I got married.  But, I believe most people date to find the love of their life.  I truly believe Jordan is the love of my life... so knowing I found him at such a young age makes me so happy.  I am so blessed to get to spend the rest of my life with him and that I got to start younger than most! :)  The only time it is hard is when I see people my age going out all the time and doing "young people things" like going to a movie at 10 pm or going to bars or whatever... I feel like I am living an older persons life but I am only 23! I wouldn't change it for the world though.

2.  Do you think it would be weird if your best friend married your son?  just askin... 
No not at all.. i think they would be a great couple!! ....................SIKE
 hahaha.  That would mean when Henry was a ripe age of 18, his wife would be 43.  WEIRDDD... Oh Lord please dont let this happen! haha.  

3.  How many children would you like to have eventually?
I think we would like to have at least 3.  But we are going to take it one kid at a time!! I am LOVING my little baby now!! 

4.  If Jordan turned into a werewolf would you stay with him? Would you have concerns of him eating Henry if he did?

I would stay with Jordan.  I would just make sure he stayed in his cage during full moons.  I would send Henry to stay at my moms or somewhere else safe... I would also try to train Jordan while he was a werewolf.. so he could fetch, poop and pee outside and also so he would not run away.  

5.  Who is the sexiest redhead you know?
I will let one picture do the explaining... a TIE between:




6. What are your biggest pet peeves?
1.  When people eat bananas like they have to stick the entire thing down there throat.  
2. When people are sick and they leave their dirty tissues everywhere.
3.  When spouces are in public settings and they treat their significant other like they are an idiot.  

 7. What is the most successful dish you have ever cooked?
Here are two crowd pleasers... I have never cooked either of these dishes and had someone complain.. LOVE THEM
4 Cheese Macaroni with Italian Sausage  given to me from Kim Massey
1 lb penne pasta
1 lb Italian sausage
2 T extra virgin Olive oil 
1 T butter
4 minced garlic cloves
1 zucchini chopped in small pieces
salt and pepper
2 T of flour
1 cup chicken broth
1 cup of heavy cream
2 cups of shredded italian cheese
1 can of diced tomatoes drained well
1/2 cup grated parmesan

Bring large pot of water to boil, salt water and cook pasta to al dente (about 8 minutes).  In a skillet, brown and crumble sausage.  Drain crumbles on paper towel lined plate.  Return pan to heat and add oil, butter, garlic, and zucchini.  Season liberally with salt and pepper.  Saute 3-5 minutes.  Preheat broiler.  Add flour to zucchini and stir two minutes.  Whisk in broth and then stir in cream. Bring cream to a bubble, then stir in two cups of cheese.  When cheese has melted add tomatoes.  When sauce has come to a bubble remove heat.  Combine sauce, sausage and pasta and transfer to baking dish.  Sprinkle remaining cheese and grated parmesan over the top and brown to broiler.  
Honeymoon chicken.. given to me by Sue Mancinelli

Honeymoon Chicken 

3 lbs. boneless-skinless chicken

   (get thin and fancy if you can, or slice chicken thin)

salt and pepper

stick of butter

fresh whole lemon (grate yellow part of rind, then squeeze juice)

pint whipping cream or half and half 
 

salt and pepper chicken on each side  

sauté chicken in melted butter in large fry pan, cooking just until edges get white, then turn and finish other side, put chicken pieces onto baking sheet 

add lemon juice and rind to the butter and heat 

next add whipping cream and heat through (do not boil) 

Pour butter/cream mixture over chicken, sprinkle with fresh parmesan cheese and place under broiler for a few minutes, just until golden 

Serve with rice 



 

3 comments:

The Caswells said...

You are so funny! And I must say I agree with your most successful dishes...got to enjoy both of them since I've been here :) Yummy!

Anonymous said...

haha i guess it's obvious which questions i asked! :)

Unknown said...

hahahahaha - did Chelsie ask all of those questions?!?! :O) haha