Wednesday, March 17, 2010

i heart sunshine

Sorry it has taken me so long to write a "real" post.  This weather has been way too nice to just sit around at home and be on the computer.  :)  Henry and I have been having so much fun spending time with each other.  He is loving the weather too... he gets to go outside and see the neighbors more often.  :)

Honestly so much has been going on with me I dont even know where to start! Henry and I leave tomorrow morning and head to Virginia to see my Grandma.  We are excited to see her but sad to leave Jordan behind. :( We hate being apart from him!! 
I have some things I have been meaning to blog about when I get back so stay tuned.. for a fun bloggy week next week...

...and with that I leave you cute baby toes.

No comments: