i am very impressed with your eggs! i love the third picture of henry. what a pretty (boy) face!
I'm so glad you are having fun with Lindsey!! I miss her sweet face! Your eggs are amazing :)Melissa (Baum) Miller
gosh henry is so darn cute! love those eggs that you made and glad that you are having fun with lindsey....always refreshing to see friends. can you come make some eggs at my house?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
i am very impressed with your eggs! i love the third picture of henry. what a pretty (boy) face!
I'm so glad you are having fun with Lindsey!! I miss her sweet face! Your eggs are amazing :)
Melissa (Baum) Miller
gosh henry is so darn cute!
love those eggs that you made and glad that you are having fun with lindsey....always refreshing to see friends.
can you come make some eggs at my house?
Post a Comment