Wednesday, February 9, 2011

ahhh a moment to blog

I have found myself throughout days just wanting to blog... but I have no time.  I have thoughts and photos I want to share (and write down) so I remember them!!!

First things first.  Today is my wonderful hubs birthday!!! He is 27.  Oh how time flies! I remember running into him in college on his 21st birthday.  Its amazing how that still feels like yesterday but it was six years ago! 


Its obvious that I love my husband SO SO much... dont most wives?? But I also appreciate and value Jordan as well.  I appreciate his kindness.  how he thinks of things to talk about in the car.  how he picks up around the house.  how he always makes me feel good about myself.  he not only puts in time with Henry but he interacts and loves him every day! he is a great brother and brother-in-law, son and son-in-law, a great friend and a great husband.  

If there is anyone who deserves being celebrated it is him!!! I love you so much Jordan!!!

... You know how there are books and articles out there that moms write in to "professionals" and ask questions for advice about parenting.  Weellll... I was thinking today these are the questions I would ask.

How do you get your kid to stop chucking food on the ground? All the time....
What do you do when your kid wakes up at night and stands in his crib and doesnt know how to sit back down??? and does this for 3 hours!!!
How do you know if you are being a good mom??
How do you know if you are still a cute mom?? When do you know if youve let yourself go?

3 comments:

nocreepsplease said...

HAHAHHA YOU HAVE NOT LET GO OF YOURSELF! that is the only question of those I know how to answer. You should ask God some of those... Like if you are a good mom. I know you are but it would be cool to hear what He says to you about it!

Jamie Jones said...

I agree you so have not let yourself go. I know I don't know you super well, but from what I can see/read you are an amazing mom and love your sun very much. Its only been 6 weeks that we have had Adi, but I am always asking Kody if he thinks I am a good mom, so I understand.

Jamie Jones said...

I meant to write son not sun. Ha ha ha