the weather here lately has been AMAZING.. in the 60s!! WOO HOO... I have been getting Henry out as much as possible. Frequent trips to the park, going to the zoo, taking walks.... It feels so good to be outside again.
Our neighbors have two dogs. Henry loves being outside and playing with them. Whenever I call Sonny and Bear over I smack my leg and say "Gimme the ball".. Now everytime Henry sees them he smacks his little leg and says "ball". So cute. He tries to throw the ball for Sonny to fetch it.
Henry is so close to walking. The only thing he is missing to walk is confidence. We dont hold both of his hands while he walks around anymore. Instead he just likes us to hold one of his hands. SO CLOSE!!!
I had a great week.. I went to Chicago to visit my sister and attend a bridal shower for a good college friend. It is always so fun whenever I get to see old friends.. those ladies sure do crack me up. My camera died while in Chicago so I dont have any pictures from the shower. I do however have pics from hanging wiht my sister and aunt jean. they are both crack ups.
Henry did amazing during the five hour drive. My friend let me borrow her dvd player and Henry watched movies the entire drive when he wasnt sleeping. He loves tv like his mama.
I got home on Valentines Day. Usually Jordan and I dont do much or anything for the day. We arent Scrooges about it but it just isnt really our thing. When I got home Jordan had bought me roses, made me a card and got me a sweater from my favorite store Anthropologie. I was speechless. What he wrote to me in the card is what I was most thankful for... but thats for my eyes only!!! :)

I am trying a new recipe tonight... pulled pork tacos. You dump fresh salsa, cocoa and chili powder into the crock pot with the pork.. and serve the pulled pork on tacos with guac, sour cream and lime... hope its as good as it sounds..
Oh yeah.. and Henry has been napping for over 2 hours today! Man is it a good day!!!
2 comments:
Pulled pork tacos....sounds yummy!!! Let me know how it turned out. Love you guys..miss you so much!
yay for long naps! those pork tacos sound to-die-for! i'm seriously craving them right now. can you send me the recipe?
Post a Comment