Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Yes I am having one of those mommy moments.  Moments where the littlest things are sending me into an emotional break down.  Henry will not lay down in his crib.  We put him in there (as usual) and he rolls over and climbs up and just stands there and screams.  Let me tell you my child can SCREAM.  He has a set of pipes on him.  I read somewhere that you are supposed to let them cry for fifteen minutes then lay them back down.  It is such a game to him.  

I went in there for his nap to soothe him for a moment and the second I started soothing him he started laughing and pointing to the door.  RASCAL....

I am also trying to ween Henry and he is not making it easy.  Oh man.. I need a glass of wine! 

Who knew Henrys sleeping would still be an issue.  He has always done so well but does terrible during any time of transition (ex: on vacation).  
Whats a mama to do?!

2 comments:

Brittany Rossman said...

You are doing a great job!! I have no mommy advice, all I can say is hang in there =)

Nicole Andre said...

give him a swig of whiskey! that'll keep him down nom nom