Thursday, February 24, 2011

lately....

Thanks for those of you who have been praying about Henry's sleeping.  He is doing better... today he still stood up after I put him in his crib but he fell asleep standing. It was too funny.. I went in and laid him down then he only slept for 30 minutes.  Hopefully he gets a good nights sleep tonight.  

I thought I would post some pics from lately... I love all the ones I am posting but HATE how grey they all are.  It reminds me how we are still in winter. BLAH!! 
my boyssss.. love them!




Isnt my sister pretty.. shes such a model! 

Henry's favorite thing to do is to go in Michaels room and play with him.  He loves to listen to Michael play the guitar.  Henry dances and tries to play to.. Its so fun having a "fun uncle" living with us.  :)

2 comments:

Katie said...

henry is such a blondie! i love it!

Nicole Andre said...

2 things:
1. michaels hair. haha! awesome.
2. LOVE the pic of hankie pants lookin down the hall at carolyn!
3.call me at work today