Monday, April 18, 2011

a deep breath at the end of the day...

Oh man what a fun full day it was!! I made these for all my neighbors.  (Which I found here.) Along with some zucchini bread.  I have been praying a ton recently on how I can love my neighbors and giving them little goodies have been on my heart!! Plus I love doing crafts and cooking so it gives me an excuse! hehe....

The Lord has been so sweet to me lately.  He has been softening my heart towards Him (which hasnt happened in a while.) and I am so thankful.  I have been reading a lot of verses and hearing songs about how the Lord drives out darkness.  He brings light to the dark places of our hearts and drives it out.  

When I think of all the yucky things the Lord is exposing I usually feel ashamed... I am starting to feel more love and that God is pursuing me by exposing these sinful desires.  It is really refreshing.  

Just thought I would share a small thought at the end of an amazing day!
Love you guys!

1 comment:

Kathy Stone said...

Wow - those look amazing! What did you fill them with? I wish I could have been there to help!
So glad you had such an amazing day! We need those!!!
Love you!
Momsie