Wednesday, April 13, 2011


This little boy has been making me laugh and keeping me on my toes as usual.  He loves making funny faces at people and trying to make people giggle.  I can tell already he is going to be the class clown.  We have been spending tons of time outside still and Henry loves the play ground.  He is now comfortable going down the slide by himself and claps when he gets to the bottom. 
Henry is so adventurous... he loves anything that can get him hurt.  Michael has a longboard and Henry wanted to ride down our drive way on it.  They almost crashed.. I was screaming the entire time!! He also loves riding in wheelbarrows and in wagons down hills. Crazy boy!

These past few weeks Henry has been in heaven.  They have been doing construction outside and Henry loves watching the machines work.  When he sees the construction workers he looks at them like they are celebrities. haha.

Things have been super busy for Jordan and I... I have been working on my yard and Jordan has had a lot on his plate with work.  I feel like the month of April is like going up a hill on a rollercoaster.  I know of all the fun busy things that are ahead with summer and I am holding on anxiously with anticipation.  


No comments: