We have had so much fun these past few weeks. (Other than getting sick.. and getting everyone around us sick!) It has been true that April showers bring May flowers... I am not sure about the May flowers but I am sure that all this month it has been pouring! Now I know what it would be like to live in the Northwest.
This month Henry has went from not being able to walk without help to RUNNING everywhere. Yesterday he found it hilarious to keep running in the street and having me chase after him. Stinker!!!
Our Easter was awesome. Full of family, friends, scavenger hunts, games and food. What more could a gal ask for. Henry did not understand what to do with the eggs. He loved picking them up and chucking them. Here are some recent pics!
Henry loves being pushed around the yard in the wheel barrel.
I cant believe my baby is a little man now... Time goes by so fast. I cant say that I am not having the time of my life though. So much fun yet so much work!!! I hope all of you are blessed with getting to be around Henry. He is such a joy!
I will post Easter pics soon. I took all the pics on my moms camera so I need to download them.
2 comments:
Love this, Eliz! I want to come and hang out with you guys in your front yard.
Miss you...
Cutie Pootie Henry! I love him! Can't wait to see you guys in Florida!!!!
Post a Comment