
Dont you love when you have talented people in your life?? I DO!!! I have so many friends who are so creative in various ways. Right now I want to showcase one of my favorite blogs Little Ditties.
Brittany is one of Jordan's oldest friends. They grew up together in Florence OR, and Brittany now lives in New York City.
Brittany has great taste and is uber creative. I love how after I read her blog I am instantly inspired. You guys should totally check it out.. (you will then start reading every day!!)
2 comments:
geesh, I don't know what I did to deserve this but I feel special =) You are an inspiration to me as well. Your love for the Lord and your mad mommy skills inspire me all the time!
HEy! guess what?! yesterday in church we sang 'one thing remains' and i was singing along and i was like how do i know this song? im so confused! and then i remembered it was on your blog! i love it so much!
Post a Comment