I am glad I am fully healed from the accident. I tried mulching the day after the accident and that was a mistake. I was couch-ridden! Thankfully, I have recovered emotionally and physically! Life is back to normal and things are good.. We are slowing down a bit because the last few weeks/months have been full of plans and weekly commitments that are now over. I am looking forward to the laidback-ness of summer. We have already had a handful of grill outs with the neighbors and I have had a few margaritas. I don't know what my neighbor puts in hers.. but they taste MIGHTY fine! YUM! Henry has loved having everyone in the neighborhood outside. He will look out the window and see someone and say "Mom I need to go outside and say hi to _____." Such a social little guy!
Oh yeah.. and did I mention.. Henry is in a big boy bed! We let him choose what bedding he wanted.. and he got two new "bed buddies" Buzz and Woody! haha. He does great and hasn't tried getting out of his bed unless we give him permission.
I will give you a little update on Hosanna. She is quite the personality! She rolls over as soon as I put her on her back and loves being where everyone else is. If I leave the room she squeals until someone comes back. Henry and her play this game where they squawk back and forth at one another. It gets kinda loud here in the Stone household! But they really do love each other. Whenever I put her down for a nap, Henry will say.. "Nooo I don't want her to take a nap!" If she is fussy I will bring her over to her brother and he tries to make her laugh.
I have been reminded lately how marriage is a lot of work. It takes making the choice to love and put in effort.. every. single. day! Its so worth it though! I saw this quote on pinterest and had to share...
1 comment:
Your pictures just make me smile!! :)
I love that picture of Hosanna in her jeans skirt and leggings!
Post a Comment