Summer is here!! And it is NOT messing around! Projected forecast this weekend is mid-nineties!!! BOO... but we decided on getting a pool membership this year so that should help. I love these photos from hanging out in our back yard. I included the first one because sometimes you just have to show what an actual day with a two year old looks like. Haha.
Don't you love Hosanna's bikini? and hat? I wish there was an adult size hat so I could be twinsies with her. I will leave it to her to wear the bikini though.. esp since it has tulle on it.
Happy long weekend everyone! Jordan doesn't usually get "long" weekends because people love coffee... even on holidays! We are going to grill some burgs and go to bed early tonight. You know you have kids when that sounds like such a fun plan! Hope you all have a great weekend!



4 comments:
Her suit is adorable for sure....and if anyone could pull off tulle it would be you!!
http://nateandabbyclark.blogspot.com/
it looks like Carolyn has a matching suit!
Love Hosanna's chubby little legs! :)
Cute!!!! Love it
Post a Comment