I don't know if I have shared it much on here but the gifts of the Spirit, including prophecy had been something that has been a part of my Christian, and everyday life for a while now. At our church when someone wants prayer, it is normal if someone has a "word" for that person. It isn't spooky or weird. It is ALWAYS encouraging and can be backed up by the Word of God. It is not fortune telling.
Many people aren't exposed to this much so I thought: How cool would it be if someone emailed me their mailing address. After a week or so, you can receive back some verses or encouraging words that I and a few select friends felt were for you.
What is the worst that could happen? You don't agree with what is sent back, you could just throw it away. :)
With every person that sends me their address, I will have two other friends WHO DO NOT KNOW YOU pray and ask God to receive something on your behalf.
Here is what the Bible says about prophecy:
| |||
So PLEASE, if you are in need of encouragement EMAIL me your mailing address.
If you are a skeptic... thats okay... EMAIL me your mailing address.
If you are wanting to see how the gift of prophecy can work EMAIL me!
My email address is elizabeth.ann1986@gmail.com
I am so excited to do this!! YAY!!!!!!
I am so pleased there has been such a great response to this post! I want everyone to know it may be closer to a month before you get your letter in the mail. I am sending out 20 people's letters by the end of the week then am going to be traveling off and on for a bit. I will try to mail more in the mean time but make no promises.
Please still email me if you'd like a word, but know it may be a minute before you get it back..
Also if you are willing to pray for someone let me know!! God is so good. He loves showering his people with love!
2 comments:
great idea!!
Elizabeth,
Thank you ever so much for including me in this project. It warmed my heart and made my day to receive the envelope with the prayer and thoughts you provided. As I expected, the information you shared was beyond anything I could have dreamed up and most certainly a great thought starter for me.
I hope that soon we can see each other to further discuss your thoughts and so I can love on your babies. :)
Continue to share God in your many amazing ways.
Love,
Rene'
xoxo
Post a Comment