Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?
~Mary Oliver
Its so so easy to get caught up in the monotony or chaos of life. These past few weeks/months for me have been trying at times. But when I reflect on even the hard times I am struck with how amazing and wonderful life is. Even the pain and craziness of it. God has used pain/fear/confusion to draw a lot of sin out of my life and while its been SO SO hard.. I wouldn't trade it for anything. In fact, now knowing the outcome, Id go through it all again.
Speaking of wild and precious.. having young kids is such an amazing stage.. yes its crazy, yes I smell like spit up, yes I deal with tantrums everyday... but still even in those moments... I can already hear myself ten years from now, looking at these photos thinking:
"Ohhhhh those were the days!!"

1 comment:
thanks for such a good reminder that this time is sweet and fleeting. and your kids are adorable.
Post a Comment