Saturday, June 6, 2009

girls night out and a bigger belly

Last night a group of college friends and I went out to dinner to celebrate our upcoming graduation.  We are so excited and feel so proud that we have accomplished college together.  They are a great group of girls and I am going to miss seeing them every week.  Hopefully we can keep in touch.  Also before I left for the night I had Jordan take a "baby" bump picture.  Its not baby yet but my stomach is bigger.  Thankfully all my pants still fit though, I think I just wear them under my stomach and they are fine!  I thought my sickness season was over until a few hours ago it was back in full force. :(.  The trick to "healing" my nausea is falling asleep and letting my body rest.  Usually when I wake up I feel better!  Enjoy the photos.  

Me and Jenny! She gets married in September...
Lish and Catherine.  Lish is getting her masters and Catherine is moving to Georgia...
Tori and Mary are both getting their masters...
.... while I am getting bigger! Me at 13 weeks and 5 days.

3 comments:

Katie said...

you look so pretty! congratulations on soon-to-be graduation!

Kathy Stone said...

You are too cute!!!! Say Hi to my little one!

Rene` said...

You look wonderful! And I'm so excited to see you with long hair again :)