Wednesday, June 24, 2009

pool!

These past few weeks my favorite thing to do is go to the pool.  I lay out (with plenty of sunscreen on) and hop in whenever I get too hot.  Its also nice because I can do a quick workout if I want in the pool.  I do laps with the kick board and it can be quite tiring! 

Carolyn was racing an old lady in the pool.. looks like they are neck and neck!!
Oh and the old lady pulls way ahead!! Good try Carolyn.
Jordan and Matty hanging out... both in the shade of course.
The girls tanning.
Me and Chelsie hanging out.  I like to put a lot of sunscreen on my face.. and my entire body! 

I have a lot of more serious things I can type about but write now I am too exhausted.  I loved having Jordan's sisters in town but staying up past 9:30 for ten days straight has taken a toll on me! :) They are so sweet and fun to be around.  I will miss you guys! I am leaving for Wisconsin on Friday morning so I will probably not post until after I get back.  It should be a great one so I will take lots of pictures. :)  Hope everyone has a great (and hot- its 99 here) weekend.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I miss you, Elizabeth! Have a great trip...we need to plan something for when you get home!