Woo hoo! I did it! No offense to UC but the ceremony was terrible. I text messaged through the entire thing. It feels great to be done and I am so thankful for my friends and family who came out to cheer for me. My friends and I all wrote "Most Likely to Succeed" on our hats because the School of Social Work gave everyone in the major the "Most Likely to Succeed" award. Stupid.. yeah i know. Jordan bought me flowers and my sister and Chelsie bought me a cute scarf and a gift card! Lastly my parents bought me a video camera. I am so excited to learn how to use it. Maybe I can post some videos on here! :) I am so thankful for the Lord's strength and grace to get me through these five years. It was such an accomplishment for me to get done with school. Thank you Jesus!
3 comments:
Those are great pictures!!! Wish I could have been there! Leaving in a few hours to take the girls to the airport to come see you!!! Yipee!
you look so pretty! i love that dress! where is it from? that video camera will come in handy when you have the new little one! congratulations on graduation!!!
the graduation ceremony was my favorite part! and texting, too, the whole time!
Post a Comment