Wednesday, June 3, 2009

WOOO HOO


Today was the last day of school! Forever... YEAHHHH!! As you can see from my celebratory pic I look extremely happy.  As you can also probably see, I am in bed and I look quite frazzled (yes I did brush my hair this morning). This year has taken quite a toll on me.  I am exhausted.  I think there are wrinkles forming on my face and crows feet around my eyes.  Tonight to celebrate I am going to see UP! with Jordan and some pals.  I am extremely happy because I am going to eat popcorn and candy while watching a film.  (I am especially excited that the film wont deal with child sexual violence, since those are the movies I have had to watch in class, and theyve messed me up.)  
I have two more days at my internship then next week will consist of me sitting by the pool with my sister and friends attempting to get a tan for my graduation! WOO HOO!

2 comments:

Kathy Stone said...

I'm so excited and happy for you!!! What a relief to have that done!!!!
CELEBRATE!!!
I love you!

michelle said...

Yay! Congrats! Enjoy the pool time - you definitely deserve it.