Jordan's sisters are in town and yesterday was the first day I took any pics to post on here. :) We have been having a lot of fun hanging out. The weather has been kinda poopy so far but other than that it has been a good visit. Here are some pics from the trip so far. (I will take more pics as the week goes on.)

We are all pregnant!

We went to sushi, we were all having a great time hanging out and eating while Jordan fell asleep.. What's new...

Carolyn and Becca= Walrus pals

Hanging out in the car! :)
2 comments:
Looks like fun!!! I hadn't heard the news about the other 2 pregnancies! Wow!
Wow that is so exciting & cute to all be preggo together! So what kind of sushi did you get? When I worked at Beluga all the pregnant ladies said they could only eat the veggie kind bc of mercury?? Is that true? P.S. Post more tummy pics!
Post a Comment